Patient Participation Group (PPG) Awareness Week
31 May–6 June
The Patient Participation Group (PPG) are all patients at the practice and we act as a link between patients and the practice team.
What Does The PPG Do?
- Gives Patient Feedback To The Practice
- Contributes To The Practice Newsletter
- Helps With Patient Letters And Leaflets
- Helps to Explain NHs Changes
- Helps Patients To Stay Healthy
We will be in the reception area from 31 May–6 June (most mornings) to talk to you about your experience as a patient. Please give us your feedback and suggestions!
More ways to get involved
- Fill in a ‘Have your Say’ form and post it in the box in reception
- Join the PPG – we welcome new members
- Send us a message via our secure online form
We are the ‘community’ in the Greenway Community Practice
Published: May 10, 2023
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.