GP Locum Opportunities
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Locum GP to work with our happy, supportive and dynamic team at Greenway Community Practice.
Greenway Community Practice is located in Southmead, a northern suburb and council ward of Bristol. Filton (in South Gloucestershire) and the Bristol suburbs of Monks Park, Horfield, Henleaze and Westbury on Trym are on its boundaries.
The area is well served with a range of local parks and sporting facilities. On the Southmead development trust site, where the practice is based, is a vibrant community gym and Café. A David Lloyd private gym is located next to our Practice and Horfield Sports Centre is a mile away.
You would be part of a strong and experienced clinical team comprising of 5 partners, 3 salaried GP’s, 2 clinical pharmacists, 4 Nurses and 3 HCA’s.
We are very proud to have been rated as ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission and voted 4 times the ‘Best GP Practice in Bristol’ by our patients in the annual GP patient survey.
We are ranked 65 in the top 100 practices in England and have one of the best patient recommendation scores with 99% of patients recommending our service.
- 5 sessions per week to cover a two-month engagement August - September 2022
- Personal list system with low Patient:GP ratio
- Record keeping using EMIS web system
- Appointments are at 10 minute intervals and include a mixture of face to face, remote, and telephone appointments & admin generated from these contacts.
- Own list patients to include both reactive and proactive medical care.
- Administration completed within the session period.
- For further details on this role please contact Kate Barnes, Business Partner via our secure online contact form
- Informal visits are welcomed and encouraged.
Published: Jan 7, 2022
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.