Covid Vaccination Service
Greenway Community Practice are offering a Covid Vaccination Service at the Greenway Community Centre (Unit 1a).
- You do not need to be registered with the practice to be able to use this service.
- Appointments are available to book through the national booking system
- We are also offering a walk in service.
The vaccination centre is be providing 1st, 2nd and Autumn booster doses for
- 5-11 yrs
- 12 - 17 yrs
- Over 18’s
From October we are offering Autumn boosters to eligible adults.
Please bring proof of eligibility with you when attending your appointment.
Vaccination clinics will run on the following days throughout October.
- Tuesdays 09:30 - 14:00 (Vaccinating from 09:45 - 13:45)
- Wednesdays 14:00 – 19:00 (Vaccinating from 14:15 - 18:45)
- Thursdays 09:30 - 14:00 (Vaccinating from 09:45 - 13:45)
- Fridays 13:30 – 18:30 (Vaccinating from 13:45 - 18:15)
Published: Aug 2, 2022
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.