Covid Vaccination Programme
You can book your covid Autumn booster in the following ways
- If you receive a text message from us, please use the link to directly book your appointment for one of our vaccination clinics at the practice.
- Book a vaccination appointment online for an appointment at our vaccination centre over at the Greenway Centre online via the NHS Website
- Come to our walk-in vaccination site to get vaccinated without needing an appointment. View when our walk in clinics are running online via the healthier together website
The following people are eligible to receive an Autumn booster
- Residents in a care home for older adults and staff working in care homes for older adults
- Frontline health and social care workers
- All adults aged 50 years and over
- Persons aged 5 to 49 years in a clinical risk group
- Persons aged 5 to 49 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression
- Persons aged 16 to 49 years who are carers
Appointments are available at your practice.
For the 2022 autumn booster programme, the primary objective is to increase immunity in those at higher risk from COVID-19 and thereby optimise protection against severe COVID-19, specifically hospitalisation and death, over winter 2022 to 2023.
You may receive a letter from the NHS containing information about the autumn booster and details of how to book via the national booking system. Please support your surgery by receiving your booster dose at the practice.
Our Autumn booster vaccination clinics are running on the following dates
- Friday 7th October 14:00 - 18:00
- Friday 21st October 14:00 - 18:00
If you are eligible for the flu and covid booster we will endeavour to give you both vaccinations at the one appointment. Please keep an eye out for your flu invitiation via text message.
Please support your surgery by attending the practice for all your vaccinations. We are also operating a vaccination service at the Greenway Centre Unit 1a offering appointments through the national booking system. Please visit the page on our website titled 'Covid Vaccination Centre'.
Published: Oct 13, 2022
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.