Your Home Medicine Chest
A range of common illnesses, upset stomachs and aches and pains can be treated with a very well stocked medicine cabinet and plenty of rest. In your cabinet you should have:
- Mild laxatives and anti-diarrhoeal medicines
- Rehydration mixture
- Indigestion remedies, e.g. Antacids
- Travel sickness tablets
- Sun screen SPF 15 or higher and sun burn treatment, e.g. Calamine
- Tweezers and sharp scissors
- A thermometer
- A selection of plasters, non absorbent cotton wool, elastic bandages and dressings
Your local pharmacist is a good source of advice for these minor ailments.
Keep your medicine chest in a secure, locked place, out of the reach of children. Always read the instructions and use the suggested dose and do not keep any medicines which are past their expiry date.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.