Tenants & Rentable Rooms
Rooms to Rent
We offer high quality rooms available to rent, here at the Practice. They are used ideally as a therapy room, clinical or office space. We are a friendly and organised practice with very competitive prices.
If you would like to know more or arrange a viewing please call: 0117 9598939 and ask for Beverley Walker. (Beverley is only available Monday-Thursday).
ROADS (Recovery Orientated Alcohol and Drugs Service) is a new more flexible service to help people in Bristol who are tackling drug and alcohol problems. Building on the previous service, it has been designed to join up treatment and support services more effectively to help people move from dependence on drug and alcohol to good health and a stable and positive lifestyle.
BDP (a service that was previously used) has joined partnerships along with several other services to create Bristol ROADS Support Service.
Support from the ROADS service include the following:
- Extra and more flexible treatment to support people to focus on recovering from their dependency on drugs and alcohol.
- A programme of support to stop people from relapsing including group work and access to an online support programme called Breaking Free Online.
- A range of housing support will be provided for different stages of their recovery.
- Opportunities for people to get work experience, including volunteering opportunities and access to training and education.
- A range of support for families of people with drug and alcohol problems.
- Access to a range of mutual aid options/self-help groups, including SMART and 12 Step Fellowships.
- The service will be committed to meeting the needs of a diverse community.
For more information please visit the website below or call: 0117 916 6588
We are the Community Dermatology Specialist Team responsible for Bristol.
We have 2 GP Specialist’s and 3 nurses with a special interest and training in skin problems/conditions. We hold clinics here at Greenway, Lawrence Hill, Knowle West Health Park and Cossham
We can provide support, therapy and treatment for patients with skin conditions. If appropriate, we can and do provide support and treatment for patients unable to get to clinics. We cover all age groups and can provide patients with educational sessions. We link in with hospitals and can refer on if indicated.
If you have not been seen by our service before, you will need to see your own doctor who will refer you to us or a hospital as appropriate.
- Tel: 0117 9449782 / 0117 9449783
- Fax: 0117 9638707
GP Care is a recognised provider of enhanced community based healthcare services including diagnostic, outpatient and ancillary services to NHS and private patients within Bristol, South Gloucestershire, North Somerset and Gloucestershire.
Through its network of 100 GP practices with over 600 GPs, many of whom also have additional specialist skills, and strong relationships with a growing number of NHS consultants, GP Care has access to considerable medical expertise that enables the delivery of high quality healthcare services to patients.
GP Care currently holds NHS contracts with a number of Clinical Commissioning Groups to provide community based Urology, Deep Vein Thrombosis and Ultrasound services from multiple locations within each PCT.
We currently provide a Urology service here at Greenway Community Practice.
We also provide a number of Private patient services from within community practices to include:
- Minor Surgery (removal of skin cysts, moles, warts, skin tags, ganglions, etc)
- Pregnancy Reassurance Scans
- Non-invasive Prenatal Tests
- Private Ultrasounds
For further information please visit our website or call our office on 0333 332 2104.
Graeme Dodd BSc. (Ost), Registered Osteopath.
What is osteopathy?
Osteopathy is a system of treatment and diagnosis based on established conventional medical and scientific understanding of pain and disease.
We treat in a ‘hands-on’ way that is non invasive using a variety of techniques like manipulation, mobilisation and soft tissue massage type techniques with the patients consent.
What We Treat:
- Disc problems/sciatic pain
- Back pain
- Neck pain/whiplash injuries
- Trapped nerves/nerve root pain
- Shoulder injuries
- Arthritis and joint pain
- Sports Injuries
“There is a charge for this Service”
Karen Woodman is a qualified Chiropodist who holds a clinic on Friday’s at Greenway Community Practice.
Our aim is to keep your feet active, mobile and healthy, offering professional, affordable foot care with Basic Toe Nail Cutting for £18 and Full Treatments which include nail cutting for £25
- Diabetic Footcare
- Corns & Callous Removal
- Fungal Infections
- Cracked Heels
- Thickened Nails
- Ingrowing Toe Nails
Can’t reach those toe nails?
Call Greenway Community Practice on 0117 959 8939 to make an appointment.
NHS Hearing Aids
Scrivens run a dedicated hearing clinic at this surgery on a Monday for all adults over 18 with a hearing loss. The clinic can supply NHS Digital Hearing Aids, if required.
Please ask Patient Services to book you a hearing assessment appointment with Scrivens.
Following your hearing assessment, your GP can refer you to Scrivens to benefit from their free services below if a hearing loss is identified:
- A thorough hearing assessment
- Fitting of digital hearing aids (where required)
- Continuous aftercare support
- A regular supply of batteries straight to your front door
Many of our patients are fitted with their brand new hearing aids on the day of their assessment, meaning they can benefit from better hearing straight away.
We are proud that 90% of our NHS hearing patients rate our service as very good or excellent and 98% would recommend us to a friend or family member.