Register with us as a New Patient




Registering you and your family with Greenway Community Practice

To register you will be required to complete a registration form, these are available to complete online below. Our friendly Care Navigation team are on hand to help or answer any of your questions.

If you live outside our ‘practice area’ you can apply to be registered as an ‘out of area patient’. This service is intended for patients where it is more convenient for them to attend a GP further away from their home address, for example, because it is close to work.

The registration is at our discretion and if we feel that after registering you, your care needs are more complex, then we can review your registration and ask you to register at a GP closer to home. If you live outside of the practice area (catchment) we will be your registered doctor but under the out of area guidance we are not required to provide you with a home visit. In this instance, if you require a GP and are too unwell to attend, contact the practice in the first instance. If we determine that you need access to services local to where you live we would ask you to call NHS 111.

If you fall into one of the new residential areas within the boundary. We are accepting registrations and are awaiting Google Maps to update to accommodate this change.

You will be asked to upload some form of ID to the registration form that will help to ensure the correct matching of a patient to the NHS central patient registry, thereby ensuring any previous medical notes are passed onto us.


Boundary Checker


Registration Forms


Register for Online Booking & Prescriptions

If you would like to use the online booking appointment system please come into the surgery and ask a Care Navigator. Please bring some form of identification (photo ID or proof of address). We can then register you to the NHS app and provide a letter for you, with all the information you need.

You will be provided with your Access ID and your PIN along with the Practice ID to sign up.