How to order a repeat prescription
Managing your Medication
The practice WILL NOT be issuing printed prescriptions for the foreseeable future and all prescriptions will be sent electronically to the pharmacy.
Please ensure you prepare for this change by making sure you have a nominated pharmacy – this can be done over the telephone or online via Patient Access.
You can order your repeat medication in the following ways:
- By contacting your pharmacy directly.
- By registering for the NHS App
- Via our secure online form
- By visiting the practice (please only visit the practice to order your repeat medication as a last resort.)
- By completing a repeat prescription order form and posting in the black post box in the practice foyer.
Please note that any repeat medication requested too early will be rejected.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.