About the Patient Participation Group
We are a group of patients who are volunteers working with the GP Practice to improve health care services for local people. We help to bring the “community” into the Greenway Community Practice.
Our group of ordinary patients help the Practice improve its services by:
- Providing the viewpoints of patients on their experiences and concerns, encouraging and challenging the Practice to improve services;
- Raising patients’ awareness of health matters;
- Enhancing communication between the Practice staff and patients.
The Patient Group has identified that its priorities are to:
- Provide the patients’ perspective on changes in the Practice’s services.
- Help patients keep themselves healthier and deal with minor aliments.
- Help the Practice to support more patients to keep appointments at the Practice.
- Raise patients’ awareness and understanding of the changes in the NHS and how this affects them.
We are all different and have different health needs during our lives. We welcome new members and hope to reflect the diversity of the community that the practice serves.
To find out more about the PPG please speak to a member of the Practice team or email us using our secure online form
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.